Thursday, December 01, 2005

Humm....

Well, it seems my 38th weeks has come and going by SLOWLY...Dan and I are so anxious for this baby to come, we can't wait anymore! Everyone including my midwife thought I would of deliver by now. Oh well, as long as the baby is happy in limited uterine space its alright with me.
Today, it SNOWED in the great Northwest. I thought I had moved away from the snow. But here I am studying for boards and enjoying the white flurries outside. It's not cold like Chicago, but definitely an interesting sight. On the news, they are calling it "severe weather warning" and people are running out to get snow tires and chains. Dan and I can't believe it!
We'll have more baby updates..Hopefully soon!

1 comment:

adam said...

wow that is a big tree. Shan and I got a tiny one for our little apartment and we even cut it shorter. maybe we'll start a blog too. lookin forward to see the baby! did you go to the hospital yet?