Tuesday, July 18, 2006

7 Months!






Its been awhile since I blog....boy, does time go by fast. I'm almost at the end of my contract at MAMC, which i'm getting excited going part-time. This way Isaac and I will have plenty of time to hang out and play. He is getting so big...just hit over the 20 pounds mark...and the boy is solid! we recently started him on yogurt and he loved it! Its those Yo Baby ones, I actually use to eat it when I was pregnant..it's not as sweet, but quite yummy. Isaac is also starting to the the #3 baby foods, I wish I had a food processor so I can blend food for him, (DAN!)
Isaac has been saying a lot of "baba and mama" I'm not sure it he knows what he is saying, but I like to pretend that he is asking for me:). He is so sweet, every night right before bed, whoever holds him, he just sinks in and cuddle. I feel like melting!
Dan and I have been busy with work. Ophtho is keeping Dan busy, but he is really enjoying what he is doing and the people at work are great!
Just this past weekend, we went on a family hike on Mt. Rainer, this will be Isaac's second time, first time, he was in my womb, this time, he had the front seat and a pair of cool sunglasses as we hiked up the trails. It was really clear and warm. We had a great time hanging out and hiking.

2 comments:

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sally said...

I love the update! Isaac is SO CUTE, and he really is a mix of the two of you- I can see both of you in him.
A food processor is about 200 bucks-- I got mine from Tim's hotel points that I redeemed for a giftcard to Crate and Barrel (that was one benefit of all his traveling). Do you have any mileage points? If not, you should join a mileage program since you fly here so much. Anyway, points.com might be able to help you too (if you have airline miles)- I redeemed some AA miles that I couldn't get a ticket for for 3 giftcards- you can get them from wherever you want; it rocks.