Thursday, August 10, 2006

Crazy two weeks!





What a crazy two weeks, Steve and Mo came and visited for Seth and Janelle's wedding and babysit the baby. We had a blast with them helping us around the house and not having to give Isaac a bath for a week! I can't believe how fast time has gone. Last week, Isaac had his first tooth out, yay for the little man, and the following day, the other one came out too! It was crazy! Needless to say, Isaac is a much happy camper now that the two teeth finally came out. The little one has also started to crawl around the house. Dan and I were saying how we can't wait till Isaac is mobile, now that he is, we cannot take our eyes off of him before he gets into something.
Have any of you guys's kids hit the stranger anxiety stage already? It seems like in the past two days, Isaac has gotten a lot more attached to me. Especially at bedtime, even though, Dan usually puts him to bed, but he has been crying for me to hold him or even at daycare, the teachers told me that he gets upset when new teachers comes in. I can't that's starting already!
I have one more day of full time work! Yes, its OVER! I am so thankful for the three month contracting jobl, because I really really learned a lot, but I'm ready for some time with Isaac and go part-time...It'll be nice, I can't wait to get Isaac started on swimming and tumbling classes. He is so cute! Well, thats all for now folks..more later...

Congrats to Seth and Janelle on their new adventure togethre....and this weekend, is Chris and Melinda's wedding, sadly, we will not be able to go, but you guys are in our prayers and we are excited for you both! Congrats!

No comments: