Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dan is in Las Vegas!



This weekend till Tuesday Daddy is in the Sin City for a conference. Needless to say, we miss him. The interesting part is that, I actually think Isaac realizes that Dan is gone. When we dropped him off at the airport as I was driving away, Isaac started a whining cry. Then today when I showed him a picture of Dan, he started smiling. So, I went on a pointed to Dan-Daddy and then Isaac-baby. Now when I aske Isaac where's Daddy, he would go ahead and point to the picture of Dan! What a smart kid!
This weekend we also had Milly over. She is two years old and Isaac's good friend. He liked her so much, he bit her in the arm leaving an impression and some erythema. As for Milly, she later take a toy and hits him in the head. I guess they like each other. Lately, whenever Isaac falls or bumps his head, Dan and I have been trying to not freak out right away, because when we do, he cried even harder. But, we are aware when he is really hurt. So the other day, when I took him to get his flu shot. He literally stared down the nurse and didn't even scream or cry. He looked at her with a stare that says "what are you doing to me?"

2 comments:

Michael & May said...

More pictures please.....of Isaac of course.

Michelle said...

i can't wait to see you guys and Isaac in february...HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!