Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hungry boy...




Has anyone ever seen that Burger King commercial about " I am MAN" and how men can't get full on exquisite cuisine, but big burgers only? anyways,Isaac sort of reminded me of that commercial the other night. For some reason he kept waking up starting at 3:30am just screaming. Dan and I would take turns to go in and put him back down. After the third time at 5:30am I was starting to get worried that something is wrong. Then I started noticing every time I walk by the stairway Isaac would look up and point upstairs, which dawned on me that he might be hungry! I asked him and he screamed even more so I made some oatmeal and banana really quick before you know it, he had two bowls of oatmeal and one cup of milk and went down till 8am!

No comments: