Saturday, February 17, 2007

What should I eat?

To those of you pregnant out there, what should I eat? nothing makes me feel better. Sometime I would think I have a taste for something and then I would feel horrible afterwards. As many of you know that we are expecting our second child sometime in the early fall. Well, with this pregnancy I 've been a lot more nauseous and have already vomited three times. Tonight was probably the worse. We just had dinner and for some reason night time has been the worse for me. I never seem to be able to find the right food that would settle in my stomach. It doesn't help that I don't want to cook either. All I want is deli sandwiches and citrus juices. So we, Isaac, Dan and I, were sitting the living room playing the next thing I feel is a wave of nausea. As always, I assumed it was just going to be dry heave and will get better after I gag a little. Well, with the heave I had more coming than I thought. My hands were full of vomit as it drip down my shirt, pants, and the carpet as my 14th month old son watched in shock and Dan turning green and proceeded on gagging. Needless to say, I did feel much better afterwards. Overall, I'm adjusting well,but I can relate to those pregnant girlfriends of mine. The nausea is not fun and the fatigue seemed worse this time. I've been taking 1.5 hours of nap daily and if you know me, I NEVER TAKE NAPS NO MATTER HOW TIRED I AM. But now, here I am could barely open my eyes around 2pm. But all in all, we are excited for this baby and have started to prep Isaac with his new sibling.

Isaac has been a bundle of joy. He has been talking up a storm and voicing his opinion. He enjoys going ot the park and climb up the slide like a big boy. Today we took him to the zoo, and for the first time, he was able to focus on the animals and really have fun with it. He is such as sweet baby. After I vomited, he kept coming over to me looking upset. I could tell, he knew mommy didn't feel good.

1 comment:

Michael & May said...

Try pig ears. That always seem to do the job.haha