Saturday, March 10, 2007

Yay! Dan is home!

I haven't been able to blog because Dan has been gone at a review course in Texas these past few days. Boy, it's different without him. I am thankful for a supportive, very involved husband! Isaac had a hard time with him gone in the beginning of the week. He would cry during bedtime looking for Dan.

Speaking of my son... we were suppose to go pick up Dan at the airport last night. Just 15 minutes before I was about to get ready to leave, Isaac started crying from his sleep. I went down and picked him up thinking we'll just get ready and go, the next thing I know, he started vomiting thick chunks of food from lunch. I caught with my hands and try to stay as calm as I am. Secretly thinking to myself, we might still be able to go the airport...well, once that thought slip through, he vomited again. This time all over me and my clothes and the carpet. So, that was it. I had to call Dan, who was excited for us to get him that he'll have to get a ride home. By the time he got back it was 11:30pm. All three of us were pretty tired and Isaac was still dry heaving. He stayed that way all night waking up every couple of hours crying and holding his tummy. This morning, he was a little bit better, but started having diarrhea and fever and some more vomiting. Poor baby! We just put him down for bed, I pray that God would give him a restful night and heal him for this. Pray for him.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Oh my gosh, how awful! Did he get better today? That must have been right after we got off the phone! Did any kind of electrolyte solution work for him (pedialyte, etc.)?