Sunday, June 17, 2007

Johnson's Here to visit





So the Johnson family ventured to the great Northwest this past week. We had a great time visiting with them. Isaac also had fun being the center of attention, center of all gift giving, and constantly having 4-5 other people willing to hold him at all times, which gave Dan and I a break as well. Thanks guys for coming out to visit and taking me shopping! One interesting thing, while we were in Victoria, we all got an ice cream cone and kids cone is free with an regular purchase. After the girls had met up with the guys, I see my son chowing down an ice cream cone and looking content. So, Aunt Kathy, Missy, and I went on in to get our ice cream, next thing I hear running in the store is Dan. He as like "he's done!" I was like, "so?" Then I hear the cry outside the store...Isaac wanted MORE...so for the first time in his life, he had ice cream and two cones at ones!

No comments: