Tuesday, December 11, 2007

over the weekend






Over the weekend, we not only celebrated Isaac's second birthday..we were super busy running around. Saturday I went a Christmas luncheon at a friend's church. It was really nice hanging out with ladies and just remember the meaning of Christmas. Dan on the other hand, took the kids with my friend's husband to a German St. Nicholas festival. Although, everyone spoke german to him, he had a lot of fun, and Isaac ate every sweets there were presented to him!

Saturday night I had my work party. It was a great excuse to dress up and hang out with people outside of work.

Sunday--Seattle Jingle Bell Run for the Arthritis foundation 5 K. I ran it and Dan walked it with the kids. He backpacked Isaac and frontpacked Jed. Isaac's hands were frozen by the end, but he keep sing jingle bells and really enjoy the holiday festivities. I don't know my final time yet, but from just going by the songs I was listening to, should be about 30-35 min. I had a great run. It had two hills than we ran thru the I-5 Express tunnel while everyone was singing Jingle Bells. I had a celebrtiy sighting as well. I saw Susie and Matt from the Biggest Loser! It was neat since I"m addicted to the TV show...

No comments: