Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jed di-di and Big Brother


Jed is almost 4 months now...he's got two bottom teeth fighting to pull through, which is a lot earlier than Isaac did. He is sleeping pretty good. going down at 7 with Isaac and usually is up once at 2 and then 5ish, which is doable for dan and I..although, Isaac was down for the count since 3 months...but Jed is probably one of the best babies I know..and I thought Isaac was easy. He has a really easy going personality..laughs at everything..I almost feel guilty sometimes that because he is so good, I don't spent enough time with him.

Isaac on the other hand is more and more like a little boy. He is very vocal was his needs and wants. Time-outs has been a frequent thing unfortunately...but he responds well. He is also doing so much better with his little brother. He loves giving Jed kisses and hugs....at times even tries to pick him up, but usually concludes "Jed di-di too heavy." ...

No comments: