Monday, October 27, 2008

Its still sunny!





Its at the end of October here in the supposed cold and rainy northwest. Yet, we had at least a full week of sunshine and warm weather to the 60s! This weekend, Dan dropped me off in Gig Harbor, just at the end of the Narrows bridge and I ran home from there as part of my training for the marathon. For the first couple miles, I felt like I was a runner---run Jo, run..but by like the 9th mile I was thinking of what I was going to gorge on for lunch. Unfortunately, my stomach didn't agree with my brain, I had to stop eating because I ate too fast!

Kiddie update...Jed is officially walking. He is walking all over the place today. You can tell the little man is just so much happier being free.

On another note...It seems like everyone around me is pregnant. Within my blog stalk, I know at least 7 people that are pregnant! The babies are coming! Congrats ladies!

2 comments:

Michael & May said...

just to clarify i am not pregnant! YES!

Anonymous said...

Such cute smiles in the tub! You can tell they're great buddies. The older Jed gets, the cuter!