Friday, February 06, 2009

Baby # 3 Here we go again:)


We are so excited for baby #3 to join the solv clan. My due date is in early Sept. This pregnancy has been very interesting as in I am experiencing true morning sickness and frequent throwing ups. I am at the point of not knowing what to eat or what not to eat, anything could trigger it. I would literally sit down relaxing after dinner and suddenly have an intense urge to vomit and there I go. I am about 10 weeks along. Fatigue is the recurring theme, every night I would snuggle up on the couch with a blanket, but overall, I am feeling well. I know, everyone is thinking maybe this would be a girl. Honestly, we pray that this baby is healthy and happy. God willing children are such gifts from God.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah--congratulations!!!! I'm excited for you guys!!

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

seriously i think all dan as to do is look at you and you'll get pregnant. congrats. and hurry up and get this one grown...so i can get all the left over baby stuff.
congrats!

Sally said...

Sorry you're so sick this time around.. but you're getting close to your 2nd trimester, maybe it will let up soon. Hang in there, the 2nd trimester got SO much better for me in the way of fatigue (I feel "normal" again right now). Congratulations, maybe you'll get a girl this time too and we can share our boy-boy-girl experiences! :)
Love you guys

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!! so thrilled for the solverson clan! u guys r great parents! cant wait to meet #3!!!