Saturday, June 20, 2009

Life....




Life has been busy but definitely fun with the kids these days..Jed is finally talking up a storm and voicing his likes and dislikes..and Isaac is finally embracing the joy of being an older brother. He suddenly grew up and such a great help in helping me get stuff for Jed or just playing with Jed. He is very good about sharing and always considerate of his brother. As for number 3, I am on my 29th week..I am feeling good other than tired by the end of the day. I still try to swim as much as I can. The baby is starting to kick quite a bit and I think I'm feeling more uncomfortable earlier than my other two. Sometimes, I can't believe we are on our third child, but like Isaac said "we are a happy family." Dan is great about helping out and being there for all of us...so, in the words of my friend, "I am spoiled":)

The following are some photos of my parents visiting and Heather and Mike in Seattle. It was great visiting and seeing familiar faces.

No comments: