Saturday, December 12, 2009

Isaac turns 4!




Wow, its weird to say that I have a four year old...one that can dress himself and very self-sufficient. Isaac is our happy, but sensitive child. He gets his feelings hurt very easily and at the same time is very aware of other people's feelings. I can't believe he is 4. We knew this being the first birthday away we needed to do something extra special. We planned a little party on our own with a Thomas the Train theme and right before he came home from pre-school I had decorated the house and even invited our neighbors to come over. We had a little impromptu get together and Isaac was beaming! He even got a video birthday wish from his best friend from home, Hana and chatted with my parents on skype.
See the pictures below...

1 comment:

Barbara Pinyan said...

It's amazing what technology will let us do now a days. My son is 8 and I miss him being the adorable 4 he used to be :-).