Thursday, January 05, 2006

Isaac's 4 weeks old!!




It has been 4 weeks since Isaac was born. We can't believe what a difference we feel already..The overwhelming sensation of having a newborn is finally sinking in...I guess this babysitting job is not ending anytime soon. We had so much fun with our family and friends visiting and helping out!! Thank you sooo much! Isaac is feeding every 2-3 hours and last night had a stretch of 4 hours between feedings! He slept from 9:30pm-1am. I woke up asking Dan if he had fed him at 11 and Dan was like no..I couldn't believe it! Here are some more pictures..ps-our son loves his bath time. He sits in the tub like he is the king of the world!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I can't believe he's 4 weeks already! Those pics of him in the scrubs and the Chinese outfit (what is it called?) are so cute! I think I can see Dan in him, too! Yay about the 4 hour stretch at night too- I remember how good that felt, and it can only get better (but don't get discouraged if he regresses a bit). Love you guys!