Friday, January 20, 2006

One step forward 2 steps back





I have to say, I thought Isaac was regressing a little two days ago when he kept getting cranky during the night and started waking up again hour after hour. But what little faith did I have! Last night, I was so tired from kickboxing, I figure I'll catch a snooze early before the baby goes to bed so I can be prepared for the night feedings. I went to be before nine while Isaac hung out with Daddy. At 1:30am I woke up wonder if Dan had already taken the midnight feeding...What actually happened was that Isaac had slept from 9:15- 1:30am with no interpreting!!! I am so excited! He then slept from his 1:30am feeding till 5:15am...I am so excited for this new time slot. We'll see if this is his new routine, but it can be done!

No comments: