Monday, February 13, 2006

Isaac is 2 months old!






Isaac is 2 months..we can't believe how fast time flies...he is 14lbs 10ozs and 23.5 inches long. The other day, I carried him in his carseat into church, it about broke my arm. I had to take several rests to make it to the car. He is so heavy! Daily routine for Isaac other than sleeping, eating, and playing, he loves the Veggie Tales CD. He has the loudest giggles when we sing along with it. As for his night time schedule...hummm....he is waking up every three hours and way too awake at 7:30am! But he misses his grandparents yang and solverson. He wants his Grandpa Steve to come over and play more! In Taiwan and even before that, he had a few days of just waking up once a night, which was a pleasant surprise. I guess since we just got back, he'll need a while to get back to the routine.

We are all doing well. Dan started his ICU rotation and I'm starting to apply for NP positions and studying for boards. We are planning on going back home to Chicago in April for may's shower..more later...Isaac is talking/babbling like crazy over here..I'm going to have to join him for the fun!

No comments: