Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Catch-up Time





So, its been awhile since I last posted...humm..things has been going well...Yesterday, I took my NP boards and praise the Lord, I passed. The nerve-racking part of it all is that we find out if we passed or not right after we finish the exam. When I hit the last question at 150, my heart started to pound and my eyes went blurry. I couldn't even read if I passed or not, I had to go out to grab my stuff and asked the ladies at the desk to read it to me. But, I am so thankful that God has really blessed me throughout grad school and this board exam. He has really blessed me!
On to another issue...well, lets just say...DADDY ERASED THE FIRST THREE MONTHS OF ISAAC'S LIFE! Dan wanted to be the memory keeper by backing up all our photos on the computer since we rarely print them out anymore with the digital camera. He had backup everything up to 2006. Well, he accidentally erased the whole file...all of Isaac's pictures, our Taiwan trip was down the drain! Good thing, I actually printed out some and we have this blog. Poor child...according to Dan, now, Isaac won't have the first child syndrome, cuz, we just caught him up to his future siblings of not having the most pictures since he is the first born! NOT FUNNY DAN!
So here I am the day after boards relaxing and taking pictures of Isaac like crazy! Speaking of my sweet little boy, he is so happy! He is now doing this thing with his tongue..like keep sticking it out...not sure what it is..maybe he is soon to be ready for solids! He also started grabbing things. The other day he started grabing these mobiles from the bouncy chair and would make this sound. He was so excited it was so sweet. I can't believe how each day they are just growing and learning so quickly!

1 comment:

adam said...

wow Congrats Jo! can't wait to see Isaac, his hair really got lighter.