Monday, March 06, 2006

Sweet Surprise



Dan was blessed with a day off from ICU. His resident called him off this morning, which means Isaac and I get to have Daddy with us all day! The days was uneventful..Dan worked on research, I studied for my boards, Isaac ate, played and pooped. Dan had Isaac with him while I went to go workout. They picked me up at the Y and I came home to a surprise romantic candle light chicken piccata dinner with sparkling almond wine all set up! I was so surprised...I am so blessed with a husband like him. He was so thoughtful. He had made dinner with one hand and Isaac in the other! Although, the surprise did some with some drawbacks, Dan forgot to feed Isaac and was wondering why he was so fussy. He held Isaac as he cooked and wanted to get the dinner ready forgetting Isaac might be hungry. But the baby is now well fed and sleeping...while mom is buzzed from the wine and smiling like crazy! Love you honey!

No comments: