Saturday, May 20, 2006

Rolling baby






Last weekend was my first mother's day! Dan made me breakfast in bed while Isaac laid helplessly on our bed watching mommy chowing down! We had a great day going to church and spending our afternoon walking the antique shops in downtown Tacoma. For mothers day Dan got me this three tiered desert serving rack from an antique store that I had wanted (inspired by our tea experience in Victoria). Dan was so excited when I came home to show me the gift, the first thing I said was "did you get that our of the trash? what a deal!" I felt so bad after realizing he had gone to the antique shop several times tolling Isaac around. But all in all, I love me gift...so girls, tea at my place!
It's amazing how when babies hit their milestones, things just happens so fast. I was getting ready on morning for word, Isaac was on his back playing with a toy. It was probably not even a minute, I turned around and there he is on his stomache. I was like, how did you get there? he just smiled and smiled...he is so sweet. He has been "talking" a lot lately, especially when he gets tired, it's almost like his own personal luallby.
Work has been going well. I can't believe it's been two weeks already. I"m actually not that tired when I get home, which is really nice..I could work out and play with Isaac a little before he goes to bed. He has been eating quite a bit as well...so far, three meals a day of solids, each with rice or oatmeal, one jar of fruit or veggie and sometimes, even a little more of another jar. He loves his food. I can't wait till he can start eating table foods to enjoy the world of yummies! Like mother like son! He also gets crabby when he is hungry too...just like me!
Dan is doing well..he is on CCU this month..with the way our schedule has been, he actually has been the one picking up Isaac early afternoons. I would come home finding them "playing rough" and Isaac laughing so hard he is barely breathing!

No comments: