Sunday, September 17, 2006

"I've had better"






We just got back from a great weekend with Bob and Melissa. They came in on Thursday and we spent the weekend in Victoria, "Canadia," having high tea at the Empress, strolling the "But" "chart" gardens, and whale watching. We found not just your typical resident, Orca salmon-eating whales, but the true killer whales. We even got to see them feasting on a sea lion, yummy! It was so much fun. Great to see old friends and able to just catch up from where we left off! I have to say one of the highlights was our homemade dinner.- devoured steak and king crab from the Pike place Market. We felt like kings and queens feasting. Throughout the weekend, Isaac was so good. He didn't whine or fuss, even when he is extremly tired. It was also nice to travel with Bob and Melissa because they also gave us breaks with Isaac to eat, have dinner, and even enjoy the hot tub. We will miss them :(

2 comments:

Michael & May said...

Dang. You guys have the life. All I look at is the big tree outside my mother's home. So jealous. All I eat is Costco burgers. And the only baby I have to take care of his apparently my adult husband.

bobandmelissa said...

HI Guys! TOO FUNNY....We did not have better than that weekend. We had an awesome time and we loved traveling with you guys! Is is funny we posted a lot of the same pictures, it took me long enough.
Love Bob and Melissa.