Thursday, September 21, 2006

The little man!



Isaac is now 9 months old, and just a blessing in Dan and I's lives. At his 9 month check up he was 21lbs 7 ozs, 28.5 inches. He is not your tallest boy, but he sure's got some chunky rolls. He has been climbing up the stairs since 8 months and learning to say byb bye. MOtherhood has changed me in some ways, but also not in others. I think I've become more grateful and thankful even more of what the Lord has done in our lives, both Dan and I feel more grounded. Isaac is truly a good baby from sleeping to eating to playing. He now sleeps from 7 to 7, takes 2 naps about 1 hour to 2 at a time and eating like a horse. What a happy baby he is! Sometimes Dan and I would get ready for bed, while Isaac would of already slept for 3 hours, we would look at each other and wanting to bring him into bed with us and snuggle. Here are some updated post of our baby.

No comments: