Tuesday, March 18, 2008

california pictures and movies update










Finally, a little time to update the world...so, we had a short getaway to San Jose, CA two weekends ago for a wedding..Dan was asked to be the officiant, which was really neat and an honor to be part of Tram and Tom's big day...it was a traditional Vietnamese wedding with a western twist--Dan as the minister..hahaha..we had a lot of fun and had tons of great food!
The other highlight, for me especially, I got to hang out with my childhood friend, Jessica Yang now Stone and her family. I think last time I saw her, Sofia was just one...and now she is four. It was really nice to catch up..i felt like we never lost touch and was able to just chat and chat..oh, and eat! Yummy Dim Sum, even though Charles says it wasn't the best. Dan and I can't imagine what good dim sum would be then...then, Jess and I ventured to the local bubble tea joint with taiwanese fried chicken...I was heaven..i mean, you get these stuff on the streets of taiwan and here I am having it melt in my mouth!

Isaac and Jed are both good travelers..Isaac slept on a queen size bed all by himself without falling off..and Jed is getting so much more interactive. At one point during the reception, Isaac scoped out a dance partner, ran straight to her and brought her to the dance floor, by himself. It was hilarious for Dan and I to watch! He was very persistent in asking "where's the girl?"
Isaac hit it off with Sofia and Sarah pretty well. They would watch a princess movies together, while Isaac keeps asking Sofia "what happened?" I miss good friends:(

No comments: