Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Sally

The rules are:

  • The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
  • Each player answers the questions about themselves.
  • At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

And here's the meme:

What I was doing 10 years ago:
So ten years ago, I would still be back at UIUC finishing up my junior year hanging out with friends--Sally, Adam, Lester, Ren, and Dan ...our little group of 6..I was also very involved with Intervarsity ministries...those where the good old days!

Five things on my To Do List today:
Dentist appt
Jed's 6 months appt
Lunch with Cousin Isaac
Shower
Workout
oh, and mom's night out with my MOPS group


Snacks I enjoy: Starbucks, chocolate, my new thing is USANA shakes, cake (specifically white frosting on chocolate cake)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off my parents, parent-in-law, sister, dan's siblings house for them and our of course...10% to God..pay off our student loans, build a house in roatan and then invest the rest

Three of my bad habits:
1. I like doing the laudry, but hate folding it and putting it away
2. Anxious about tomorrow...even when tomorrow is like a year from now
3. Biting my nails when I am nervous

Five places I have lived:
1. Lisle/Naperville, IL
2. Urbana, IL
3. Dearborn, MI
4. Tacoma, WA
5. Taipei, Taiwan

Five jobs I've had:
1. Nurses aid
2. Data entry person
3. Front Desk Receptionist for a church
4. Tutor
5. Nurse

Current position: Adult nurse practitioner

Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
1. Adam & Shandis
2. May Yang Lee
3. Michelle Yu
4. Mimi
5. Brian and Carrie Turpin

2 comments:

Michael & May said...

U know everything about me already!

wendy said...

at one point, you were close to where I grew up, in Braidwood, near Joliet. =)