Sunday, May 11, 2008

Catch up Time...



Time has been flying at our house..Jed is now seven months..he has been sitting up and crouching quite a bit..just two days ago, he started from stomach to sitting up and started holding his bottle. Yay! Jed is getting to be a big boy eating three solid meals daily and enjoy playing under the crib with his brother.
Jed is our super chill man, he loves to be around people, but never fusses or cries
Dan calls him our observer.




Here is Isaac and Hannah at the Puyallup Spring Fair with Joy. Isaac only went on a few rides before he got freaked out, also, over half of the rides, he was way too short--I hope he doesn't have my genes when it comes to height!



Last weekend, Selin and I went on a girls day out-Shopping, while Dan and Bruce took the kids out to the Pacific Science center--here is Isaac and Rohan on the ride.


Tacoma City Marathon-10 K..for mother's day, Dan and I did the Tacoma 10 K together. I normally do not like running with Dan because he is a lot faster than me, but we decided to run together, but he cannot talk to me because I am an oxygen hog. We had a really good run thru downtown and stadium/theatre district...it was slow but nice pace..at the end, I sped up and sprinted for the finished line, little did I know, Dan was behind me walking up a hill...needless to say, let the time tell the story.

315 Jui-Han Tacoma , WA 29 F 33 137 210
Chiptime 01:09:00.0 Finish 01:09:05.0
314 Daniel Tacoma, WA 29 M 10 74 211
Chiptime 01:09:03.5 Finish 01:09:08.5


YES, that is correct, I beat Dan by 3 seconds! And he honestly did not try to let me win!

Well, this is a quick catch-up on our end, we've been having a great time getting to know new friends, trying to work-outs (the spinning class killed my butt, overall was a good experience though)..Dan found a new photo buddy..and our family of four is just getting comfortable and enjoying everyone's company!

1 comment:

Michael & May said...

jed looks soo big...man i am missing out on their lives..don't worry they will fall in love with me all over again when it comes nov for our family trip