Sunday, May 11, 2008

Re-tagged

The rules are:

* The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
* Each player answers the questions about themselves.
* At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


The questions for Mimi:

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Ten years ago, I would of been just graduating from East HS and heading to UIUC for college.

Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Fold laundry
2. Put kids to bed
3. Run
4. Sleep
5. Fold more laundry that Jo left from the week before

Snacks I enjoy: Thin mints, mint chip ice cream, fruit pies, banana pudding

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: pay off student debt, pay off my house, and my family's..and help out whoever..oh, and then invest in ?stocks. Ha
Three of my bad habits:

1. I scratch my head and rub my hands when I get excited
2. I am a maniac when it comes to cleaning
3. I love my mac

Five places I have lived:
1. Rockford, IL
2. Urbana-Champaign, IL
3. Detroit, MI
4. Kansas City, MO
5. Quito, Ecuador

Five jobs I've had:
1. Lawn mower
2. Office Assistant-data entry
3. Chem TA
4. Worked in a foundry and drove a fork truck
5. Retail, all departments, even womens plus sizes!
6. Tech support person

Current position: Resident

I tag Rob, Seth, & Adam

No comments: