Sunday, August 19, 2007

Baby #2 Update

SO, here I am at 35 weeks, which I need to take a profile picture. I actually feel really good. I don't know if the baby dropped or not, but I am peeing like there is no tomorrow. I am up at least three times a night and my right sciatica seems to have gotten a lot better. I am still working out 3-4x a week. Hopefully, it'll pay off after I deliver and during delivery. I am contracting, but no on a regular basis. The uterus tightens and catches me off guard, because I would just be sitting there..and then the other interesting thing is that I've been having upset stomach. If anything, being pregnant would be a constipation that one would struggle with(okay TMI), but I have been having an upset stomach every day for the past three days. well, more to come...

No comments: