Thursday, August 09, 2007

Back to reality...

Now are back to reality....I don't know now start blogging about our nightmare delayed flights and had to stay over in NYC due to flight delays..but I am glad to be back. I worked my usual days this week and Isaac is doing well adjusting back home. He was funny when he first got back, he looked at his toys as if they were all brand new! It was great. He was so excited.

Last night we started putting Isaac in his big boy bed, with me getting close to 34 weeks (this Saturday) we wanted him to have more than enough time to adjust...so mothers of toddlers that already transitioned, help...He woke up about 3 times..once from him hearing me going to the bathroom and then every few hours he just walks over to our room. I got so tired, i just put him in our bed...but for nap, he slept in his big boy bed after I carried him in from the car fast asleep..we'll see how tonight goes

2 comments:

Michael & May said...

You should hide of his toys and bring them out later--just like new.

Grace Z. said...

It can definitely be a gradual process. If he's willing to nap there, maybe start with that first and work up to nighttime. Our Isaac did ok in the big bed, but after little bro was born, for a few months, he came into our bed in the middle of the night very regularly. Eventually that leveled off.
Here are some tips from online.
http://parentcenter.babycenter.com/expert/preschooler/psleep/69839.html