Sunday, August 05, 2007

We are back!

This may take me awhile to recount our summer in Waterville, ME. Dan was sent to Colby College by his residency for a 7 week course, which thankfully my boss let me go for the summer. We had a blast hanging out, enjoying Dan's regular schedule, traveling, and watching Isaac grown into a little man.

As for me, I am now 33 weeks and feeling great! Our trip back from Portland, ME was a disaster, which is why I feel like I am going thru jet lag. OUr flight was delayed for over 2 hours and after the one hour plane ride to JFK, we missed our connectiong by 10min. we ran through the airport like mad, but had to stay overnight and get up at 3:30am to catch our flight at Newwark, NJ. Praise God, that Isaac was so good the plane. Dan and I were even able to watch the movie on the flight. But all in all, I was surprise at my energy level. I was able to workout and pretty much do what I wanted in terms of activities. I even got to go sea kayaking in Bar Harbor with Dave and Keri. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is coming up. I barely have time to think about it. This baby is kicking like crazy. With Isaac he was a bit mild, now, I would feel random jabs to my sides. So, here I go as I recount our summer....

1 comment:

Michael & May said...

Oh yeah happy anniversary by the way!~!