Sunday, September 02, 2007

37 weeks





Here I am at 37 weeks...I know I am getting big. I actually feel pretty good, ever once a while I kinda wish I can arch my back a little to take some pressure off. Other than that, not much progress yet! Stay tuned!


On another note, we went to the zoo with Niebergalls, it was Enya's 2nd birthday. Her dad Michael had just finished the Canadian Iron Man the weekend before. Talk about a active family. Enya was kind to let Isaac sit in her stroller since we didn't bring our and constantly extending hugs and kisses to him. Isaac was a bit taken back, after all, he is usually the one that initiates.

2 comments:

Grace Z. said...

Girl, you are looking big! Any day now huh? :)

Sally said...

Wow, hanging in there like a trooper! Isaac is SO CUTE, and seaweed is SO healthy, I hear. We're amazed at how amazing of a blend Issac is between you and Dan. It'll be so neat to see what your second boy looks like. So far, we don't think Blake looks much like Tim at all.