Friday, September 14, 2007

Passing 38 weeks

My 38 week appointment was uneventful other than my son begging to lay down on the exam table and riped half of my paper gown they gave me during the exam and this is while Dan is around to "help out." The doctor said i'm still about 1-2 cm dilated and somewhat effaced. I was so anxious about delivering, I haven't been able to sleep, which after seeing the doctor I gave up hope for an early arrival of the baby--thus slept like a baby last night!

My work gave me a baby shower after work on Wed. It was quite fun to watch my boss, one of the guys other than Dan, playing baby shower games. We had fresh home made veggie salsa, pasta salad, fresh pickled cucumbers and of course CAKE!

Well, until next time..i'll keep posting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why I randomly sought out your blog - but I am so glad I did!!! I can't believe baby 2 is on its way - I know you said you were pregnant a few months ago. Precious little Isaac is the biggest treat on this blog - he is adorable. I am also so bummed we missed you in NYC - we were in India at the time. Well all the best in the coming weeks (or days).

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

i dont know what effaced mean...i guess that you are not having the baby yet. man good luck and hope it is a speedy baby.