Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Almost 40 weeks and still pregnant



The anticipation of this baby is making me very impatient. I just had my 39th week appointment and once again not much change. The good thing is that the baby and I are healthy. But, I find myself wonder or even wake up in the middle of the night, wondering if I will ever deliver...???

Anyways..onward, Isaac has been what seems to be nightmares. Last night, he start crying really hard for no reason. I ran into his room and he was totally asleep, but still crying. Once, I put my hands on him, he woke up and stopped crying. I've heard that kids around the age of two starts to get nightmares. I am praying that God will keep him safe and clear his mind as he sleeps. Below are some pictures of Isaac "the reader". We got a lot of cool books from my shower at work and Isaac is enjoying every one of those books...

More updates of baby when he decides to come....

3 comments:

wendy said...

Jo!

How are you! I can't even believe you're still prego!

Isaac looks so adorable still. What a cutie!

You will have to make sure we know when you deliver so we can visit! Have you seen Kim yet?

Sally said...

We are so excited for the arrival of your little one (probably not as much as you are though...). Hang in there a little longer.. he'll be here in no time! Try to sleep these last days :)

Michael & May said...

Hey you said bellow are "some pictures" indicating more than one picture of isaac reading, there is only one!! More pictures please! Man 40 weeks you are probably giving birth right now.