Monday, August 04, 2008

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!




Dan and I celebrated our five year anniversary with first running the half marathon and then in the afternoon, we dropped our kids off at Rob and Mimi's and headed up to to the Seattle Grand Hyatt for a night out. When we got to our room, we saw this. It was a huge gift basket delivered by Mimi. She had a made a special trip to seattle the day prior just to set it up. We were so surprised and excited, it really made us feel so blessed to have great friends! We went around town and went back to the hotel and watched a movie. The funny part was even though we were kidless--Dan still woke up in the middle of the night thinking he heard Jed crying and I just really missed them. We woke up or I should say I woke up bright and early and ordered fancy room service before we went out for some more retail therapy. It was a great weekend. I am truly blessed! Thanks Rob and Mimi!

2 comments:

Jos said...

JO- I love reading about your life on the other side of the country! You are an awesome woman, and your family is beautiful! Happy birthday/anniversary/congrats on finishing the half marathon!!! What an exciting time of life! BTW my 2 cents on the 30's- love it. It is great to actually feel like the adult that I was already living as a 20something year old (having had kids in the latter half of that decade)- and you're right- it is a time for others. Most tiring but satisfying! blessings!

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

happy anniversary--dang 5 years!