Monday, August 04, 2008

"Stop it Jed"






"Stop it, Jed!" is a common phrase from Isaac to his dear brother. Jed has been trying to be a part of everything Isaac is doing ever since he started crawling and pulling himself up. Sometimes he pulls on him so hard, Isaac's pants end up coming down. The other day, Jed's teacher at daycare asked me if Jed wrestles at home. I was like, yeah, being the little guy, he's usually the one that gets "beat up" at home. So, Miss Tiffany tells me that, Jed was playing with one of the other infants when he decided to jump on the poor girl and start pushing his hand on her face and wrestling with her. Hilarious, but I guess not so funny for the baby girl. They now call him the "WWF baby" at daycare.

Isaac is talking a ton, not the best listener though, I am going through some similar stuff as Sally. Now, he has freedom of speech, he speaks up a lot more and disagrees. But overall, he is a pretty good kid. He loves being my helper around the house and with Jed. Our favorite say before we leave the house is--I say "ready to go?" Isaac replies "rock n' roll." He is so sweet and dear to my heart.

4 comments:

Slambert said...

Thanks for posting. We loved the stories, photos, and just getting a piece of you in our lives again. We love you,
Seth and Janelle and Thad

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

thats soo funny...

wendy said...

such cute boys in the family!

and, congrats again on finishing the half. That's ~ the same time I did seattle in (2:40 I think)...maybe we can get together for a run soon!

Michelle said...

that is hilarious!! He is so cute....you look great, btw, Jo! Love your outfit in the birthday post pictures.