Friday, April 10, 2009

19 weeks and counting




I am at 19 weeks and finally feeling great. The nausea and vomiting has finally subsided, although I still get occasional vomiting session where Isaac would stand by my side "helping me" while I puke. I'm starting to feel the baby a little bit more...I can wait till I can feel those kicks and hiccups. This time around I am finding myself having a harder time sleeping and heart burn. I am already waking up twice a night to go pee and can't find a position comfortable enough to sleep in. As for heart burn, anything I eat I pay for it...it doesn't matter what kind it is. I wish I had a craving so I can eat and feel that satisfaction..oh, do I love food! I started exercising again, which really helps me feel so much better! I wish I could run, but every time I do, I get so winded, I guess we'll just put that off till after the baby comes...

I will need to get some preggo pictures, but with #3 coming along, I've been dying to cut my hair and I love it! I am more comfortable with two kids and definitely looking forward to three. I know people are asking, do you want a girl? honestly? I don't know. I can't imagine having a girl because I have two boys. And even if I do have three boys, I would imagine I would just yell louder than before:) We'll find out soon...

We for us its looking like we may be going to Germany, but no official word yet. I'm thankful for the experiences to come. I had a hard time for awhile of not knowing and honestly we still don't know where we are going yet, but I'm excited for what's to come. The cool thing about it all is that I have my family to share with as cheesy as it sounds. Being away from home has really made our family stronger..anyways, before I cheese myself out...laters

2 comments:

May Yang-Lee Photography said...

nice haircut.

Sally said...

Are you going to find out the gender again? I HOPE SO!!! :)