Friday, April 17, 2009

#3 BOY!





This is the twenty weeks ultrasound everyone (including me) has been waiting for. I am proud to say that I will be a mother of 3 boys. Baby is measuring right on target about 10 oz. Honestly, part of me was hoping for a girl, even on my way to my ultrasound, I kept thinking to myself what could it be. As I disappointed? Honestly, No. I thought I was going to be, but I am not. I talked my friend Selin right before the ultrasound, the truth is, kids are God's miracle and I'll take all the blessing He is bestowing on us. It was neat to see the baby and hear the heart beat. You would think after two kids these thing would get boring, but each time I hear them or see them on ultrasound, I get so excited and can't wait to hold those tiny hands and body and cuddle. Now the hard part is to think of boys names...

I am posting some ultrasound pictures..one with him having his hand on his chin, the other is with him proclaiming himself and letting everyone know he is a boy, and lastly is his profile and I think he looks like Jed! Then there is me at 20 weeks. I actually feel pretty good other than the occasional heartburn.

4 comments:

shandam said...

Hooray! You are going to get to be the QUEEN of the house, with all those boys looking after their mama! :o) I miss you guys - let's have a phone date soon to catch up! You look GREAT, Jo!

kevnjacks said...

Congrats, Jo! Hope you're feeling great! :) And tell Dan congrats on getting done with his Boards - woot! :)

Sally said...

Congratulations, you guys. Even though I'm excited to be having a girl this time around, I have to admit a part of me is strangely jealous that you'll have a houseful of energetic boys. Either way, they are blessings (a lot of work, but blessings!). I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes super-smoothly, especially with all the changes you have coming up. It was great talking with you on the phone the other day.

Sarah Born said...

Wow Jo, I can't believe it you are on to baby #3!! Congrats! Email me one of these days-miss ya. Sarah