Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ahhh....Friends!






So, I've been thinking...the next few pictures you'll see is Penny, Stella, and the cute little Emma. The cool part of it all is that I knew Penny and Stella when I was in high school while they were older, cooler girls in college who were friends with my youth pastors...now fast forward 7 years...Penny and Ted got married and moved to the northwest, while I completely lost touch with Stella...and here we are now all in the northwest and getting to know them. It's amazing how God has just been blessing us with friends...
Just couple of months ago, we started hanging out with Mike and Elizabeth Stall, whom Mike, I went to high school with, and Elizabeth was in biology with Dan at UIUC...whom are all related to Sally, who was my really good friend and still is in college! I can't believ all those connections...

oh, and the Godfrey girls...i've been talking to Heather and Kara a lot more with baby questions...so what's my point...it's amazing how GOd places people in your lives at different points, yet, ultimately they come together in the end..it's great to have friends...

On another note...little Isaac is now offically eating solids..sqush for the second day...today is his 4 months check up..will update on that later.
PS Grace Zuercher--I just found out from Stacy that our sons have very similiar name...
Isaac Tien--En Zuercher & Isaac Zau-En Solverson...I honestly did know about the middle name...:)

No comments: