Saturday, April 01, 2006

April 1st!




Today is actually one year anniversary to the day that Dan and I found out we are expecting. I can't believe a year later who have Isaac blessing our lives. It has been great with him. He has been so much more interactive and wanting attention...he is so sweet!
On another note...so Dan called me on his way back from work this morning telling me he had cracked his front tooth...I was freaking out because he would need to find a dentist and somehow get the chip fixed...he was telling me how he need to call a dentist or may have to go to a civilian dentist is Madigan is not open. When he walked in the house, it looked like he had a whole front tooth missing! I was shocked while Dan laughed and cracked up barely getting the two words out ---"april fools!"

No comments: