Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My baby barfed in my mouth and I almost threw up


Lately, Isaac and I have been playing this flying game where I slowly lift him, with my hands on his stomach, over my head and then we make faces at eachother. He loves it and he's so cute. Or so I thought.
Little Isaac lost his wings after he covered my entire upper body with a monster vomit the other day. Check out the picture. This was not "just a little spit up," it was the emptying of his entire stomach contents on my face, a large volume of curdled milk and stomach acid that landed directly into my eyes and mouth. As I proceeded to an urgent shower, Jo laughed and took pictures. I nearly gagged to death from smell alone, not to mention the taste.

2 comments:

Brian and Carrie said...

People always warned me that kids will throw up on me when we play airplane, but I've been lucky so far. You, Dan, we're not so lucky. Thanks for letting me learn a lesson vicariously through you!

Carrie

Slambert said...

A true DAD now! Awesome photo Jo!

Seth